Becoming Invisible, Part 2: Other Ways They're Tracking (and Manipulating) Us
This series is going to be really long...
Turns out that my original list of ways they’re spying on us was incomplete. Readers have been fleshing out the story:
I would like to mention that Google owns 23 and Me, the genetic analysis service that many people give as presents to friends and family members or use themselves. They send in a gene sample and the service, for $99, sends you a pile of info about your family history and who you are related to. The trouble is that 23andMe / Google now has a databank of genetic codes and you are in it and it is stuffed into your Google dossier. It's great if you have a kidney that George Soros needs and you want to sell it. IF you don't want to sell it they have your address and can find you instantly. That of course is extreme but you see where it can go.
Who knows what happened to all that PCR test genetic sampling?
People need to be aware of what Matt Taibbi and team at Racket News have uncovered; their piece takes you right to the belly of the beast. I don't know if it's paywalled or not, but I will say it is more than worth the price of admission for just this one article. It's a doozy!
Image and excerpt from the Taibbi piece inserted below by John Rubino:
Matt Taibbi: While the civilian population only in recent years began haggling over “de-platforming” incidents involving figures like Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulos, government agencies had already long been advancing a new theory of international conflict, in which the informational landscape is more importantly understood as a battlefield than a forum for exchanging ideas. In this view, “spammy” ads, “junk” news, and the sharing of work from “disinformation agents” like Alex Jones aren’t inevitable features of a free Internet, but sorties in a new form of conflict called “hybrid warfare.”
John, perhaps you are aware of all this, but I wanted to pile on just in case...
1) Location/GPS is also acquired and shared by cellular carriers, supposedly with full backchannel data link to 5 Eyes and/or intel agencies.
2) Automakers are also tracking and logging all your movements/locations/driving style to a point they can tell whether you are the one driving or not. Some vehicles even have a killswitch now if you attempt to disable or bypass the vehicle GPS.
3) Google not only tracks web searches but also logs all keystrokes into their browser and search entries (even if from a competitor's browser - Brave/MS Edge/Duck/Safari/etc.). So even if you backspace and never hit <enter>, they know your intent. On their search, they track how many pages you look at, even where you dwell on a screen, and quite probably where you hover your mouse (I have not confirmed that, but it's technically quite easy.)
People think that if they go into "invisible mode” to use consumer VPNs, they aren't being tracked, haha. A lot of the servers that host the open-source VPNs are hosted by the NSA, and they have correlation engines that match the packet flows and device activity out of your machine with packet flows through VPNs to be able to "guess" where you're going with very high mathematical certainty.
4) This is probably the scariest of all:
Dr. Robert Epstein: Google’s Ephemeral Experiences Manipulate People on a ‘Massive Scale’
House Judiciary Robert Epstein testimony
5) Amazon Alexa is possibly even scarier.
6) Fakebook is coming into your phone to grab data, even if you have them completely disabled and uninstalled opted-out of Fakebook entirely on your phone. There's an app called 'Privacy Pro' that blocks most of the Fakebook sites that Fakebook created to attempt to obfuscate their activity, and it will show you the Fakebook attempts that it does block.
7) Then there’s Acxiom. Think of google as the monolith that knows everything about what you do online. Now think if there were an entity that knew everything you do offline. That's Acxiom.
Okay, we should all be suitably motivated now. The actionable posts will start next week.
Unfortunately I am direct victim of the spying by Google and Nazi government of the US, UK etc. They were spying and tracking everywhere I was. Mostly from browser search and e-mail messages they knew exactly what flight I was taking, where is the apartment I booked and so on. Then they were attacking me stealthily or openly, by realising harassing gas in the building or in the air-plain, planting fungus infection on the shower etc. The funny thing is I was always sceptical about all those spying and other plots. Yet they are real. But the worst part is that police and most of the people are Nazi too. I complained to police but they completely ignored it and even harassed me instead, it is like a Gestapo in NAZI Germany to support the Nazi government.
Now I now how important is to keep everything private and remove completely Google e-mail, browser, Android use VPN etc. IT is really important.
I have long felt that the phrase "google it" is one of the reasons G dominates search. One small way to change that is if we could say something like "noogle it". I therefore bought and paid for the domain noogl.it. I'm hoping to find someone who is capable of creating a new search site and motivated to strike a blow against the censorship machine. I'll be happy to donate the rights to the right person.